Thursday 29 January 2015

This is what happens when I get bored...




This video is NOT SAFE FOR WORK! seriously its not... or if kids are in the rooms or easily offended types... this is a warning.

I was sitting fairly bored today... so I decided to make a computer game… nothing normal…perish the damn thought!!  So I present to you ‘Flappy Dildo’  A rip off game where the whole point is to last as long as possible.

You play as a condom flying through space trying to avoid the giant dildos.. .Some of these dildos will fall on you!  Music, code and what passes for 5 mins worth of art are by me (so all blame for any offense if 100% mine lol.)  In was in  two mind whether to make this public or not lol.  

See! THIS is what happens when I get bored and have nothing do!

NOTICE:

Please don't take this as a serious project it was an afternoon messing around for shits and giggles, but I am assuming you all know my sense of humor by now ;)